IrinaZ

IrinaZ

The Apothecary's Garden
Julie Bozza

The Sea of Tranquility

The Sea of Tranquility - Katja Millay What an amazing read!

It's one of those YA books that make me come back for more of this genre. You'd think I'm past that age and shouldn't be interested that much, but I am. Usually, relationships between teenagers are sweet, cheesy and predictable, in other words, the ones I want to avoid reading about. Instead, I like finding those YA books that stand out and have a deeper story. The Sea of Tranquility is one of those. It's definitely a keeper. I loved everything about it. I can even relate to Nastya because I'm a piano girl myself and I know how crucial it is to keep your hands intact at all times. It becomes an obsession. Especially when you're good at it. So I understand Nastya's feelings very well throughout a book. Josh does have some faults and fears, too but it only makes him human and real and I like it about him.

The only thing that I'd like to correct is that Nastya's surname is wrong. As she is female she should be called Kashnikova rather than Kashnikov. But it's not really important. Not a lot of people would notice anyway. And I let it slide.

Highly recommend this book to everyone and hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!